Often referred to as instant orthodontics, porcelain veneers instantly correct crowded, widely spaced, chipped, and stained teeth. They’re handcrafted from strong, durable porcelain and placed over the teeth that show when you smile. One of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures available today, porcelain veneers have given millions of Americans the smiles they’ve always wanted.
Dr. Hagley will discuss your vision of an ideal smile and pinpoint attributes that you would like to improve. Together, you and the dentist will design veneers that solve all of your dental problems. At a second visit, he’ll bond the veneers to your teeth, and you’ll leave our office with a completely transformed smile.
Porcelain veneers pose many benefits over other cosmetic procedures, including:
- Highly esthetic – the porcelain used to craft veneers reflects light similarly to tooth enamel for a lifelike appearance.
- Conservative – minimally invasive, only a small amount of tooth enamel, about the thickness of a fingernail, needs to be removed to place porcelain veneers.
- Durable – once bonded to the teeth, porcelain veneers prove extremely strong and durable.
- Stain-Resistant – coffee, tea, tobacco, aging—all the normal culprits won’t touch your dazzling, white smile with porcelain veneers.
- Fast – many patients receive the smile of their dreams in just two office visits.
Your Search for a Grand Rapids Dentist is Over!
Call today and reserve your appointment with Dr. Mike Hagley, Dr. Spencer Buchert and Dr. Rachel Buchert at our Grand Rapids dental office, we practice comprehensive dentistry for families in the Hibbing, Nashwauk, Deer River, and greater Itasca County areas. We look forward to helping you achieve a lifetime of happy, healthy smiles.