Dr. Hagley and the team are devoted to offering a wide range of services, so your family can receive comprehensive dental care in one convenient location. Dr. Hagley’s advanced training extends into the fields of endodontics (root canals) and periodontics (gum care). He has also attended courses for the correction of TMJ disorder at the prestigious Dawson Academy. No matter which services you need, we’ll combine advanced technology with a caring, gentle approach to deliver an exceptional experience.
Services provided at Grand Rapids Dental Care:
- Preventive Dentistry – With regular exams and preventive measures, we can detect dental problems early and prevent serious issues from arising.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Our modern cosmetic dental solutions include methods to transform stained chipped, crooked, and widely spaced teeth into beautiful smiles.
- Teeth Whitening – Remove stains caused by coffee, tobacco, wine, aging, and other factors with our in-office or take-home whitening methods.
- Porcelain Veneers – These tooth-masking restorations correct misaligned, stained, and malformed teeth to create flawless smiles in just two visits.
- Restorative Care – Repairing broken, decayed, and/or missing teeth can return comfortable function and dramatically improve the appearance of a smile.
- Dental Implants – Longevity, comfort, and stability are just a few of the benefits implant therapy offers for patients with missing teeth.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – From replacement teeth to crowns and fillings, Dr. Hagley can completely restore your smile and revive your oral health.
- Periodontal Treatment – With conservative, yet effective periodontal therapy, we can save natural teeth and protect your overall health.
- TMJ Therapy – Millions of Americans suffer headaches, facial pain, and jaw pain due to this disorder. Our therapies relive pain and restore a balanced bite.
- Endodontics (Root Canals) – Teeth that would have required extraction in the past can now be saved with comfortable root canal therapy.
- Oral Surgery – Dr. Hagley performs extractions and some minor oral surgeries at our Grand Rapids dental office.
Your Search for a Grand Rapids Dentist is Over!
Call today and reserve your appointment with Dr. Mike Hagley. From our Grand Rapids dental office, we practice comprehensive dentistry for families in the Hibbing, Nashwauk, Deer River, and greater Itasca County areas. We look forward to helping you achieve a lifetime of happy, healthy smiles.